Monday, October 1, 2007

sling shots

everywhere i go, people stop and stare at me and then start whispering about how cool my sling is, or the bolder ones come up and ask "what is that thing?" (answer: brand name hotslings), for the pregnant moms, "where did you GET that? i want one!" (the answer to the last question is target, $39.99, but there are lots more fabric choices [for a price of course] at http://www.hotslings.com/).
by the way, i've taken to shooting these photos myself while the house is empty and i'm trying to kill time by not working...




























































2 comments:

Amy said...

he is so cute! he looks alot like aedan.

Karin said...

I love, love, love that you are blogging more regularly! It's fun to read the little anecdotes of the Bennett family. Ryhs looks so snuggly in his sling, too! I miss you lots, but look forward to catching up between google chats with your blog.
Love,
Karin