Monday, February 2, 2009

tagged...


i have to say i'm truly honored that lily's house tagged me to post a photo. if you go to her blog and see the truly stunning photos she takes daily, you will understand why i feel this way.

the directions are: Go to your image file, find the fourth folder, and post the fourth picture. i figured i would do this only if i had something cool to post.

well, i wouldn't know if anyone else will think this is cool, but i was planning on sharing this with you anyway, so this just gives me a little nudge to do so!

this photo is of a scarf i knitted yesterday in honor of last night's game (it was the only color i had that i liked, but my husband informed me yesterday afternoon when i had it mostly done that it was "pretty close to stealers colors")...(oh, and yes, i know i spelled "stealers" incorrectly, but at my house, that's how we are spelling it right now. if you watched the game and aren't a rabid stealers fan, you will understand why.)

i have lots more to post this week, and without a huge editing project weighing me down, i should be able to accomplish this! 

bura ellen, mrs. h., la familia hernandez, sew nancy, and amelia's plum, consider yourselves tagged!

happy monday, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Kristi...you look beautiful in this photo. Good job on the scarf too. x Thanks for playing :)

Amelia Plum said...

i just realized that you tagged me. i think all that trash talk about the steelers kept me from realizing it the first time i read the post ;) i've gotta tell you this place is crazy when it comes to their stealers, very diehard fans. i'll post my tagged post tonight now i've got to go pick up my daughter.

Mrs. H. said...

Thanks for taggin me! :-) I'll go see what I find...